MORE TUTORIALS COMING SOON!
1. Oilcloth-Backed Quilted Picnic Blanket! This project is great for old quilt tops that you have lying around (or colorful patterned sheets). It is an easy way to make a picnic blanket that is waterproof on the bottom and beautiful on top!
2. Scrappy Sawtooth Star Quilt Block! (in progress...)
3. Handpieced Hexagons (English Paper Piecing): PART 1 and PART 2! This project is a classic, traditional quilt technique that is a lot easier than it looks! It is a handsewing project, so it is perfect for travel. You only need basic supplies and can use lots of fun fabrics to create a bold, beautiful pillow, table runner or quilt.
3. Hexies Round the Rosie Table Topper / Mini Quilt! A perfect beginner's hexagon project, it uses handpiecing and machine quilting to create a fun and colorful table topper. It's easy, fun, and a good way to jump into the English Paper Piecing / Hexagon craze!
4. "Dreidel Surprise" Mug Rug! This festive mug rug is perfect for giving as a Hanukkah gift. It is a quick and easy paper piecing project (great for paper piecing novices). The best part: the mug rug features a hidden pocket for hiding little chocolate coins called "gelt." Festive and delicious!
5. O, Hi Star! Block: An easy and classic Ohio Star variation!